giovedì 20 ottobre 2016

I colori nella musica #Step 5



Artista: Elvis Presley
Titolo:  When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again

"When my blue moon turns to gold again
When my rainbow turns the clouds away
When my blue moon turns to gold again
You'll be back within my arms to stay"



Artista: Mango
Titolo: Oro


"Per averti pagherei un milione anche più 
anche l'ultima Malboro darei 
perché tu sei 
oro oro oro 
un diamante per un sì 
oro oro oro 
per averti così "




Artista: Neil Young
Titolo: Heart of gold

"I want to live
I want to give
I've been a miner
for a heart of gold
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching
for a heart of gold"





Artista: Dire Straits
Titolo: Love over Gold

"It takes love over gold
And mind over matter
To do what you do that you must
When the things that you hold
Can fall and be shattered
Or run through your fingers like dust"


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento